Booking T's & C's

Let’s stay on the same page. Get familiar with the nitty gritty details of short-term property rentals for guests.

Deposit policy

All deposits must be paid in advance and in full prior to the arrival date. Our deposits are taken periodically based on how far in advance you make your booking, so you should expect to see multiple transactions charged to your card. Please refer to the two deposit options below as to how these deposits are charged.


Deposit option one:

For bookings made more than 14+ days in advance of arrival date, an initial 20% holding deposit is required within 24 hours to confirm the booking. A 30% deposit of the total tariff booking will be due 30 days prior to arrival, and the total remaining 50% balance is due 14 days prior to occupancy.


Deposit option two:

For bookings made less than 14 days in advance of arrival day, 100% deposit is payable at the time of booking.


Note: our properties require an additional credit card pre-authorisation amount to be held as a bond during your stay, and this card information must be supplied at the time of balance payment.


Cancellation policy

Bookings cancelled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund, less admin fees*.

Bookings cancelled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund of the accommodation total, plus the full cleaning fee.

Bookings cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival, or in the event of a no-show, will be refunded the cleaning fee only.

*Admin fees cover the third-party non-refundable credit card fees incurred on each processed deposit transaction and administration time.


ID policy

Guests must fill in our secure check-in form prior to arrival in order to receive their check-in details. They will not be sent without providing this information. 

This includes providing a copy of valid photo ID of the guest who holds the booking (such as drivers licence or passport), as well as a copy of the credit card used to pay for the booking. 

Please note, the credit card photo only needs to show the guest’s name, last four digits and the expiry date. All other details can be hidden.


Other things to note

Prices quoted are for the period between arrival and departure dates and for the number of persons as indicated. Changes to the ratio of adults/children may alter the tariff. 

The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is not applicable on the listings and is therefore not included in the accommodation pricing.

With the exception of reasonable departure cleaning covered in our cleaning fees, the guest agrees they are liable to be charged for any excessive cleaning/rubbish removal (if required) or for any damage incurred during their stay.

We take our guest security seriously, and therefore any keys that are not returned on departure will result in our staff being called out to replace keys and lock/s. Any keys not returned at the time of departure will incur a fee up to $250 for both the loss of the keys plus staff time to change the lock/s.

If a guest locks themselves out, wherever possible, we will provide a back up access option if there is one available. However, for lockouts or lost keys resulting in a locksmith being called, the guest is responsible for this charge. We will not reimburse guests for accidental lockouts of this nature, unless the lock or key supplied was faulty.


The pre-authorised bond 

This bond covers the entire reservation and is fully released provided the property is vacated as found, with the exception of reasonable departure cleaning. 

Management prefers that furniture and other items are not moved, nor taken outside the property. Staff time will be charged if any items need to be returned to their place of origin. 

Any unreasonable damage or breakage will also be deducted. The refundable bond also covers the cost of reimbursing and/or relocating any other guest/s unduly disturbed by excessive noise caused by members and/or visitors/or pets of your party.